Saturday, August 11, 2012

Girls night In

and by Girls...I mean me.
Just got off work for the evening, ran to Family Video (which i haven't been to in SOooo long) and rented "Fried Green Tomatoes" and "Water for Elephants" tried to get "A Clockwork Orange" but someone didn't return it. I'm having a books-I-read-this-summer-movie marathon!! Yes, the Olympic closing ceremonies are on... but I have been meaning to watch Elephants for a while, and I have the night to myself, so I just jumped on it.
Roughly halfway done with baby blankie #1, and I have some holiday crafting I could start on... so movies sounded like a good evening.
This coming semester I have already made plans for some fun reading, and girl time. Tuesday is my light day at school, so I planned for no work, and make it my study night (I wont be burnt out from long lectures, and hopefully would be more productive) but today talking with some lovely ladies at work decided we needed a breakfast book club!! but then classes started early enough that we would be meeting at dawn, so we changed to a wine and book club, meeting around 7pm or so.
School starts in less than 3 weeks, and I'm both excited and dreading it... gotta get the rest of my summer in before I get stuck studying away!! :-) hope all the rest of your weekends are great

No comments:

Post a Comment