Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice please

So, as noted by the never ending project (that soon should be 3/4 put together) afghans take a LONG time for me. When you work 40 hrs a week, like to get a full nights rest, and have to make time for boyfriend/roommates there is little time left for knitting. I had a thought of getting a second job (leaving even less time for knitting) to help out with bills, especially during summer since thats the slow time at work. Then I had an epiphany! I should apply to work at ThreadBear! I could knit at work! Though I didn't know if they were hiring, it sounded fun.

So I got on google, and searched a little to find their site, and got caught up looking at the classes they were offering... now I want to go! (and spend money) but one class in particular sounded great, and would be perfect for Xmas presents that wouldn't take as long as an afghan. So I looked a little deeper... I can go to the class for $25 plus yarn, or I can buy the pattern off etsy for $7.50. I need to decide soon if I'm going to the class!! (the first of two sessions is Saturday)

Comments needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment